Get Purchase Orders Faster via Email
Streamline your receipt of New York State purchase orders by opting to receive them by email. When you enroll in this program, we’ll send purchase orders as a PDF attachment to the email address you designate as your ordering address. You can update your existing ordering email or add new ordering email addresses directly through the Vendor Self-Service Portal at any time.
To enroll to receive purchase orders via email:
- Log in to the Vendor Self-Service Portal
- Select the “Enroll to Receive Purchase Orders via Email (ePO Dispatch)” link
- Follow the prompts to complete your enrollment
Don't have an account? Enroll in the Vendor Self-Service Portal.
Update Your Ordering Addresses
To update or add additional ordering addresses, go to the "Maintain Supplier Information", "Addresses" section of the Vendor Self-Service Portal. When creating additional ordering addresses:
- enter the mailing address and email address where purchase orders should be sent, and
- ensure the description box contains "Ordering Address" followed by a description for that particular ordering address. (For example, “Ordering Address – Albany” or “Ordering Address – Region 2”).
If you have any questions about receiving purchase orders from New York State via email, contact the Vendor Management Unit at eCommerce@osc.state.ny.us.