Skip to Content

Login    Subscribe    Site Index    Contact Us   google translate

Reporting Unclaimed Funds To New York State

Banks, insurance companies, corporations and the courts are among the many organizations required by law to report dormant accounts to the State Comptroller. To help, the Comptroller’s Office of Unclaimed Funds provides an instructional handbook, issues annual reminders and updates, and conducts periodic meetings.

Below are reporting materials you can download or print. To have the materials mailed to you, fill out the Office of Unclaimed Funds Request for Reporting Materials form and fax it to (518) 270-2220.

For questions, email the Reports Processing Unit.

Reporting Materials

Reminders and Notifications

Other Resources